Panayiotis Skoulida

Friday, September 28, 2007

Myanmar violations!


_RKS0221, originally uploaded by innerspacecowpanos.

Once again they try to kill BUDDHA...All that in Burma..."Myanmar" today...This is one of my favorite photos of all times...Shot by my dearest friend and amazing photojournalist R.Karim Sharif...I wish that photo was mine...but who cares...Its in my blog now...Its almost mine...
His "Dalai Lama" smile brings me tears in my eyes....
A family member of mine died yesterday in Myanmar...it was a brave japanese photojournalist...he died with the camera in his hands...still clicking...like Robert Capa...back in the day...with the Leica in his hands...They are beating and killing Buddhist monks in Myanmar...They are abducting kids and killing women in Myanmar...TODAY....

 
Blog designed by Ryan Karim Sharif This Entire Site © 2007 Panos Soulidas. All of the photographs herein, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted by Panos Skoulidas. No part of this site, or any of the content contained herein, may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without the express written consent of Panos Skoulidas.